- Sundays: Soccer @ 2 or 4pm in Waimea, Wailua, Kapaa or Hanalei; Frisbee @ 5pm in Hanalei or Kalaheo; Basketball @ 5:30pm in Kilauea.
- Mondays: Soccer @ 6:30pm in Kapaa at the hockey rink.
- Tuesdays: Soccer @ 5:00pm at Lydgate Beach Park, 6:00pm in Hanalei or 7:00pm in Kilauea.
- Wednesdays: Basketball @ 6:30pm in Kilauea.
- Thursdays: Frisbee @ 5:00pm at Lydgate Beach Park.
- Fridays: Soccer @ 5:00pm
- Saturdays: A day of rest!
I may have overdone it, however, as I didn't stretch my hamstrings well on Tuesday night, and in rainy weather I twerked, er, tweaked my lower right back muscle, possibly my interior oblique. I tried to play basketball the next night, which - surprise, surprise! - wasn't a good idea.
Looks like it'll be several days off nursing a pulled lower back before I'm back at it. Some light stretching, laying on my back with knees at 90-degree angles, ibuprofen, and as little lifting as possible!
It feels a lot like being sick...
But boy, has it been fun!